When you post as a "guest", you will not receive an email when someone responds to your comment.
In this Book, Scripture Scholar Robert North shows us that Jesus taught a shocking, unknown, revolutionary “Way” to develop oneself personally and spiritually. It is Jesus’ real message, not the one taught by Christianity. North calls it, The “Way of the Soul.” It is a non-dogmatic practice rather than a belief system. This “Way” can be used by everyone including Atheists, Skeptics and Agnostics.
You will find:
- The history of the discovery of the Gospel of Thomas in 1945.
- An overview of the Way of the Soul and how it differs from current Christian theology.
- A guide to immediately practicing Jesus’ Way.
- An explanation of the metaphors used in many of Jesus’ Poems.
- A Self-Assessment exercise that enables the reader to measure his development on the Way of the Soul.